No writing was done at all this month. Ugh…
I read a good amount of books this month.
- The Finest Hours by Michael Tougias and Casey Sherman
- Miracle in the Hills by Mary T. Martin Sloop
- Siren’s Fury (The Storm Siren Trilogy: Book 2) by Mary Weber
- Counted Worthy by Leah E. Good
- Red Queen (Red Queen Series: Book 1) by Victoria Aveyard
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles: Book 3) by Marissa Meyer
- Fairest: Levana’s Story (The Lunar Chronicles: Book 3.5) by Marissa Meyer
- Thunder (Stone Braid Chronicles: Book 1) by Bonnie S. Calhoun
- The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness by Timothy Keller
- Season of Fire (The Remnants: Book 2) by Lisa Tawn Bergren
The Finest Hours: This was great, but at times it almost felt like a history book.
Miracles in the Hills: This was interesting and funny at points.
Siren’s Fury: I was reading this instead of watching the Super Bowl! I did start out reading while watching the TV but the TV just got distracting so I went to my room. It was intense.
Counted Worthy: This made my eyes watery. I liked it way more than I expected.
Red Queen: I think this was the best book I read this month, but I’m not sure. That plot twist though! I wasn’t expecting that at all.
To Kill a Mockingbird: The author died during the time I was reading this. Coincidence? i think not. It was amazing.
Cress: I loved it! Cress and Thorne are adorable together!
Fairest: Levana’s Story: Creepy. Woah… I can’t believe some of the stuff she did.
Thunder: Pretty good. There were some writing inconsistencies though.
The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness: A short and easy read with some very good points.
Season of Fire: Very good and a bit stressful, but there was something that didn’t catch me like the first one.
I’m currently reading:
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles: Book 4) by Marissa Meyer
One Thousand Gifts: I haven’t read any this month.
Winter: I love Jacin and Winter! He is so protective and she is so strange.
I’m still listening to Twenty One Pilots like it is going out of style. I’ve never been so addicted to one artist (and I think I got at least one of my family members to really like it). Go listen to them right now!
I started watching When Calls the Heart on February 22nd and I don’t think I’ve ever squealed and grinned during a show before this one. I’m not usually into this type of show but it got me hooked. I love it and I already finished season two on March 3rd.
Schoolwork has been pretty good this month. But…it’s school, so I’m excited for this summer.
I saw The Finest Hours movie and it was really intense and neat. Those waves… It is such an amazing true story. They did change it from the book, of course.
So what have you been up to? Anything you’re excited about for this month? I’d love to hear from you and chat a bit.