Well, I didn’t do any writing this month, but I joined Camp National Novel Writing Month. So this April I’m setting a goal of writing 30,000 words. Wish me luck!
Anyone else doing Camp NaNoWriMo this April?
I just love books. Don’t you? 😉
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles: Book 4) by Marissa Meyer
- The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle: Book 1) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Dreamlander by K.M. Weiland
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle: Book 2) by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Giver (The Giver Quartet: Book 1) by Lois Lowry
- Jackaby (A Jackaby Novel: Book 1) by William Ritter
- The Throne of Fire (The Kane Chronicles: Book 2) by Rick Riordan
- The Serpent’s Shadow (The Kane Chronicles: Book 3) by Rick Riordan
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle: Book 3) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Queen Song (Red Queen: Book 0.1) by Victoria Aveyard
I also read the Bible books Titus and Philippians.
Winter: Ahh… I loved this book! It was a great conclusion, but I want more Cinder and Kai!
The Raven Boys: These characters sell the book. I loved it except for the fact that there was a lot of bad language.
Dreamlander: Beautiful. I mean absolutely beautiful. A really good mix of fantasy and contemporary. So intense and exciting. It had such a sad (but good) ending.
The Dream Thieves: I couldn’t figure out the plot to this one, but I still loved it. My precious characters. *hides them and keeps them safe from harm*
The Giver: This was a reread for school, but I’m glad I read it again. It’s still as good as the first time.
Jackaby: So strange…and weird. But it was great and quite different from what I’ve been reading.
The Throne of Fire: I read the first one in this trilogy awhile ago, but it was so good to read a Rick Riordan again.
The Serpent’s Shadow: A pretty good closing to the series, but quite strange with Sadie and her two boyfriends.
Blue Lily, Lily Blue: I understood this one better than the last one. Oh, how how how is this series going to end???
Queen Song: Very good to learn a bit about Queen Coriane, but it was also very sad. Poor Coriane…
Right now I am currently reading:
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Siren’s Song (The Storm Siren Trilogy: Book 3) by Mary Weber
I’m also reading the Bible book James.
One Thousand Gifts: I only read about ten pages this month, but it is really good.
Siren’s Song: Oh my goodness! It is the last book of an amazing trilogy! Help me!!!
So…I’m still mostly listening to Twenty One Pilots. I’m pretty sure that I know almost all the lyrics to all the songs.
Right now I have Mad World by Gary Jules stuck in my head. All because I had to look it up and play it on Spotify after I heard it on American Idol. The man has a very interesting voice.
What have you been listening to? Any artist that you totally love?!
Having my amazing friend and her family over for about a whole week is absolutely amazing! I haven’t seen her in over half a year. She is a very close friend and I’ll miss her when she leaves. 😦
What are you up to? Please comment! I’d loved to hear from you.