I was tagged to do the Q & A Tag by Wendy Greene!!! Thank you, girl!
1.) What beast would you take into battle?
Ooo… Definitely, definitely a dragon. Not a normal fire breathing dragon though, but an ice breathing dragon. You heard me right. I read about these type of dragons in a book series somewhere…
2.) Would you rather live in a medieval world or a sci-fi one?
I would say medieval because of all the really cool weapons, but I think I’ll go with sic-fi. BECAUSE I NEED ALL THE SPACESHIPS! And internet!
This…was one of the most epic moments in Firefly.
3.) Gandalf or Dumbledore?
Can I go with a third option? There’s a character that I really love that plays a similar part and is kind of like these two. His name is Allanon from The Shannara Trilogy. He’s secretive (but only for everyone else’s own good), dark, powerful, and mysterious.
But if not him, then Gandalf. Because Gandalf is Gandalf.
4.) Be honest; would you be tempted by the One Ring or not?
I would. I would try to use it for good and then I’d turn all evil and RULE THE UNIVERSE FOREVER. *evil laughter* Then I’d read ALL the books!
5.) What kind of action movie do you most prefer (military, espionage, etc.)?
MARVEL? It’s its own genre, right? 🙂 Because I love all things MARVEL. But I also LOVE Gladiator and The Last Samurai which I really don’t know what kind of genre you’d put them in.
6.) Team Cap or team Iron Man?
Team Cap! WE MUST PROTECT BUCKY FROM THE EVILS OF THIS WORLD.
I just loved Captain America: Civil War. It was really well done.
7.) Do you enjoy classic literature/poetry?
YES! I love classic literature, but it’s one of those things where I probably wouldn’t read it unless schoolwork made me (though I’d enjoy it, of course). Probably a favorite of mine is Frankenstein. EEK! So tragic and interesting.
And I love classic poetry too, if Edgar Allan Poe is considered a part of that. His stuff is so creepy and insane and I guess it’s kind of considered horror. I don’t usually read anything horror related, but this I love. IT’S AMAZING.
8.) Would you wear a cape or a cloak?
Cloak, absolutely positively a cloak. I would like to be dark, brooding, and mysterious.
I MEAN CLOAK. Doesn’t that just incite your interest?
9.) What are you most likely to get put in jail for?
HACKING INTO SECRET GOVERNMENT SITES TO LEARN ALL THE “CLASSIFIED” INFORMATION!!!
Just kidding, I’d probably go to jail for steal ALL the books. Hahaha…
10.) Weapon of choice?
A pair of daggers. Then I can get very close to my enemies right before I kill them. Yes, close and personal.
I’m very evil. *evil grin*
- Tag the blogger(s) who have nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Write out your 10 questions.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- And, if you want, copy and paste the banner above into your post.
If I didn’t tag you and you want to do it, go ahead!!!
Now here are your ten questions:
- Tell us what book(s) you’re reading right now? (If you’re not reading any books right now, then tell us the latest book you’ve read.)
- Why do you blog?
- Do you write (not counting blogging)? If so, then what’s your favorite genre and point of view to write in?
- What’s your personality type? (If you don’t know, take the test at: http://www.16personalities.com to find out.)
- What super power would you rather have: teleportation or time travel?
- If you had a choice to pick a language to be automatically fluent in, what language would you choose?
- If you could have any pet in the world (mythical included), what would it be?
- What’s your favorite gif of all time?
- If you could pick a country (on Earth) to spend a month in, what country would you choose?
- Which is the better movies series: The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings? If you haven’t seen both (which you should have, because everyone needs to see these), than just tell us your favorite movie.
There you go guys! This was a really fun tag! I hope that ya’ll will join in and participate, it was a blast!